If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed, please submit a valid DMCA takedown request immediately to email@example.com. We will reply to and honor every valid request in a timely manner. Please notice it may take up to 24 hours to process your request.
Every request MUST include the following information:
- Subject tag “DMCA NOTICE REQUEST,” unless the request is served through an official DMCA request service or generator.
- A physical or electronic signature (i.e., /s/NAME) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Do not hesitate to voice any concerns by contacting us at the email address mentioned above!